Participants who would like to present an oral or poster presentation must submit an abstract for consideration by the scientific program committee.
Authors must strictly adhere to the instructions, otherwise abstracts cannot be considered for presentation.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
Authors are restricted to presenting only one poster during the meeting.
Guidelines for the preparation of abstracts:
- All abstracts must be in English.
- Please do not use abbreviations or references.
- The abstract title must be in lower case letters.
- Abstracts should not exceed 250 words.
- Abstract category - please select 1 category under which the abstract is to be reviewed after consulting the list of topics
- Abstracts should be as informative as possible and should use the following structured format (please include these elements, but do not formally state them):
• Background and aims
If you require further information, please send us an e-mail