ISME Travel Awards
- € 100 for Travel Grant Winner from Switzerland
- € 300 for Travel Grant Winner from the rest of Europe
- € 800 for Travel Grant Winner from outside Europe
The Grants are open for:
- Student Grants - ISME student members currently engaged in research toward a higher degree: Masters or PhD
- PostDoc Grants - ISME regular members currently holding a PostDoc position for no more than 3 years*
The applicant must also be the first and presenting author of an abstract submitted to the symposium.
Applications for "The ISME Travel Awards" should include:
- Applicants name and full contact details (full work address, phone number, email address)
- ISME membership number (can be found when login into your ISME account)
- Gender, age and nationality (this info is only needed to guarantee a balanced distribution)
- Supportive statement from current supervisor
- Personal statement why you believe the Committee should select you for an award
All applications should be in a .pdf file format (no longer than 3 pages) with the filename containing the applicants' name as follows: "Surname_Firstname_TravelApp.pdf"
You can upload your file when you submit your abstract.
- For this type of Travel Award ONLY ISME members will be considered.
- The travel grants will be distributed during the Symposium in Lausanne via PayPal or bank transfer. For safety reasons we do not distribute grants in cash.
- Being awarded a travel award does not automatically imply that you will be selected for an oral presentation at the conference.
*counting from the last day of the conference, 19 August 2022.