Below are the costs and categories for the registration.
|Category||Until 25 May||25 May - 31 July||After 31 July and On Site|
|ISME Member||€ 525||€ 645||€ 795|
|Non Member||€ 660||€ 780||€ 930|
|Low Income Country Delegate*||€ 390||€ 475||€ 590|
|Student ISME Member||€ 390||€ 475||€ 590|
|Student Non Member **||€ 475||€ 560||€ 675|
Full Registration includes:
• Attendance at all conference sessions and access to the poster, catering and exhibition area (Sunday 12 August - Friday 17 August)
• Conference satchel including program book and digital media containing abstracts
• Morning and Afternoon Tea (Conference Days)
• Attendance at the Welcome Reception and Tiedje Award Night
• 1 ticket to the Social Gathering at the Leipzig Zoo on Tuesday evening 14 August
• Free usage of public transportation (tram, bus, S-bahn) within the city of Leipzig (zone 110) in the period 12 - 17 August
* Low income country delegates: Only delegates who are current residents of countries determined to be a Low Income Country according to Group A and B of the HINARI List (please see the country list here)
** Student Delegates: You will be asked to provide proof of your student status on registration. If you are unable to provide this evidence you will be charged the difference in registration fee.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be notified in writing. Cancellations received before Friday 25 May 2018 will receive a full refund less a € 50 administration charge. Cancellations received from Friday 25 May 2018 until Tuesday 31 July 2018 will receive a 50% refund. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations received after Tuesday 31 July 2018. Substitute delegates will be accepted without charge.